I am delighted to welcome you to the official website of Materials Science and Technology Society of Nigeria (MSN). MSN is a charitable, non-profit, learned and interdisciplinary professional society. Our goals are to promote the advancement and development of all aspects of materials science, engineering and technology by all known lawful means and to encourage and coordinate its education therein. In pursuance of these goals, we engage in the following core activities:
- Promoting, encouraging, undertaking and organising research;
- Holding exhibitions, meetings, lectures, conferences, workshops, etc;
- Acquisition and sale of periodicals, books, pamphlets or other documents provided that any sums received from such sales are applied solely for the charitable purposes of the society;
- Supporting career development of members at all levels by providing throughout their working life, facilities for updating and attaining competence in new field as the needs of the market may indicate.
- Forging special relationships with national or international scientific and/or professional body having similar objectives, government and the organised private sector to promote the practice of Materials and Engineering.; Our Society is no doubt Nigeria’s most interdisciplinary professional society.
You are welcome!